My life is full of Butterflies and Mudpies, and this is my Blog...

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My life

Today Phil had his latest job interview. I thought I had everything under control, with my worrying and all, but as the day wore on I found myself becoming more and more stressed out. I finally prayed about it for quite a while, and was able to, (for the moment) let it go. I can't promise not to run and grab it out of Jesus hands, but for the moment, it is back where it belongs. God has always taken care of us in the past, not always how I might have wanted, but in the end, things came together in a way that only he could have done. Even the place we are living today, is thanks to him. I might not always like it, I'm sure I'll complain about it from time to time, but I am very thankful to have a roof over my head, a warm bed to sleep in at night, 2 healthy, wonderful, lively children, and a loving husband who supports me staying home to take care of our kids.
Sorry if I rambled on a bit, I needed to remind myself of everything that I have to be thankful for. Some days it is very easy to feel sorry for myself, and forget that things could be a lot worse. I certainly have my moments!

No comments: