My life is full of Butterflies and Mudpies, and this is my Blog...

Monday, August 11, 2008

Waiting is the pits..

Its been going on 6 days since Phil had his interview. He is calm and relaxed, he says, knowing he did the best he could do, and the rest is in God's hands. Me on the other hand, am ready to tear the house apart in desperation to know the answer. Waiting has never been my strong point. Its not that I fear what will happen to us if he doesn't get this job, because we are making it on so little now, that our income can't go much lower that it already is. Its more just the waiting. I am terrible at it!


On a different note, when I went to CVS today I got 3 CRT coupons printed on the bottom of my receipt. Yey! I haven't gotten very many since starting to CVS, so getting 3 in one day was defiantly fun. Plus I got some pull-ups for Breanna, toothpaste, sun screen, and candy, for $2.96 after ECB's. And the pull-ups count towards the current baby deal that I have been working towards, get $5 ECB's when you buy $25 worth of specified baby products. Not the greatest deal in the world, but pull-ups are included, and both my kids still wear them to bed, so I have been working them in a little at a time to reach $25.

No comments: